CITEGO is a non-profit organisation (in accordance with the French law of 1901).
CITEGO association members are :
- Pierre Calame, Honorary President Charles Léopold Mayer Foundation for the Progress of Humankind (FPH). He is President of CITEGO.
- Michel Berry, President of the École de Paris du management.
- Jean-Baptiste Lesort, Director of the National School of State Public Works (ENTPE)
- Patrick Lusson, former Director of Foresight for Greater Lyon (1997 to 2005) and the Rhône-Alpes Regional Council (2005 to 2008), former Head of the Rhône-Alpes Regional Council delegation in Brussels. He is the Treasurer of CITEGO.
- Anne-Marie Roméra, Urban Planner, Former Director of the Economy and Local Development Department at the IAU-IDF.
- Pedro Ballesterros, European Commission, DG ENER, Principal Administrator
- Loos-en-Gohelle Town Hall, France
- Thierry Paquot, philosopher and professor emeritus at the Institut d’urbanisme de Paris (Université Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne)
- Jean-Loup Ménochet, historian and lecturer. He participates in the enrichment of the documentary collection.
- Pauline Vilain Carlotti, geographer. She manages the Relational Atlas
CITEGO seeks less to develop as a structure than to mobilize as much as to contribute to the development of ecosystems of actors.
- Karine Goasmat, Secretary General, responsible for the coordination of activities (karine.goasmat[@]citego.org).
- Citego’s tools and methods were created by Vincent Calame - Exemole.
The presentation videos of the association and the relational atlas as well as the graphics of the mediation cycle were produced by the studio Kaïlis.