CITEGO is a non-profit organisation (in accordance with the French law of 1901).
CITEGO association members are :
- Pierre Calame, Honorary president of the Charles Léopold Mayer Foundation (FPH). He is the President of CITEGO.
- Daniel Florentin, Postdoctoral researcher at Laboratoire Techniques, Territoires, Sociétés (LATTS, Université Paris Est)
- Jean-Baptiste Lesort, Director of the ENTPE (Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l’Etat, France’s National school for public works)
- Patrick Lusson, Treasurer of the CITEGO association, former Director of the Prospective du Grand Lyon, Lyon’s prospective urban planning group (1997-2005) and the Rhône-Alpes regional council (2005-2008), former head of the Rhône-Alpes regional council’s delegation to Brussels
- Anne-Marie Roméra, Urban planner, former director of the Local Economy and Development Department at the IAU-IDF
CITEGO seeks less to develop as a structure than to mobilize as much as to contribute to the development of ecosystems of actors.
Its team is composed of :
- Florence Marchon – Secretary general
The association enjoys the regular support of Karine Goasmat, Vincent Calame and Matteo Sorbelli.
The presentation videos of the association and the relational atlas as well as the graphics of the mediation cycle were produced by the studio Kaïlis.